Make a Donation
In order to make a donation to the Gesneriad Society, please select the quantity of the product as a multiple of $1. Donations are tax-deductible.
- The Frances Batcheller Endowment Fund is used for educational programs and is the Society's capital fund.
- The Elvin McDonald Research Endowment Fund underwrites research grants for gesneriad researchers.
- The Nellie D. Sleeth Scholarship Endowment Fund provides scholarships to students of gesneriad botany or horticulture.
- The Students and Speakers Convention Fund enables the Society to provide convention grants to students and offset travel and lodging costs of speakers at the annual convention.
- The Conservation Fund will enable the society to provide grants to assist with the conservation of gesneriads around the world.